- Customer reviews (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description of product « Spices for Daube »
Spices for daube Steward's Lazzat
5 tbsp spices stew ,1/2 kg meat(cut in pieces),1/2 kg potatoes,1/2 kg onions,1/4 kg carrots,5 tbsp tomatoes/tomato paste,1 can green peas(optional),5 green chillies,coriander(chopped)125ml cooking oil,2 tbsp ghee(clarified butter).
-Mix water and spices stew to make a paste.
-Add the paste to the pieces of meat,mixx well and let it macerate for about 10 minutes
-Pour the cooking oil and ghee in a cooking utensil and place on fire
-Fry the onions in the oil mixture till browned
-Remove som of the fried onions(30 gms)
-Add the meat and let cook
-Add the chillies,tomatoes/tomato paste and the cook
-Add the potatoes and carrot
-Add about 750ml of water,cover the utensil and allow to cook on medium heat
-Add the green peas 10 minutes before removing the utensil from fire
-Add chopped corinder and put on top the remaining browned onions
Specifications of product « Spices for Daube »
- 50g bag
- Ingredients:coriander,chilli,cumin seeds,cardamon,cinnamon,cloves,pepper and salt